Monday, January 09, 2006

ultrasound

ahhh... just going through my files and i came across this... this was a 3 dimensional ultrasound taken of caleb when I was 28 weeks pregnant. unfortunately the stills i was able to capture out of the video they gave me wasn't too clear, but when i was in the room, we saw some absolutely incredible footage. i was able to see features that were gord's, already. seriously, it was one of the coolest things i have ever seen. if you want to check out how it really works (and some super cool video), go to http://www.wombswindow.com/ i couldn't find the original GE commercial online, but this gives you an idea.
off to bed, again i'm up waaayyyy too late!!

-j
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

whoa...that is way too cool..kinda.
I'm still a little freaked out by the idea, but that's of someone else's offspring, my own might be neat...lol


miss you already!