Sunday, May 28, 2006

blog slackin'

cku was so much fun, i met so many awesome people. two of them are in this picture... from l-r is gabriella, renee, katrina and myself) i had totally expected to come back from cku exhausted and sick of scrapbooking (temporarily!) but instead i felt refreshed and wanting more! i'm still working on a couple of my projects, don't have a lot of time but i don't want them to sit unfinished! i'll post some pics from cku later along with some finished projects.

have a great sunday!

-j
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Renee said...

i love how this picture turned out janna! i had so much fun with you girl. wish we could go back!

Karlynn said...

love that photo!!! So glad you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

ribinscraps said...

Hey janna!

me again (crazy elevator lady) When you are done with my projects, come finish mine!
Robin

Ki Kruk said...

Can't wait to hear all about it Janna!! Great photo! Glad you had a great time!

stacy j said...

Hey you!

Just wanted you to know how much I love my SJ -- thanks so much for bringing them to me! I'm just waiting to paint and hang in my new studio and then I'll show them off a little!

Hope you are well.
Stacy