Monday, June 26, 2006

good news

okay, not really.

due to unforseen circumstances, my webguy quit on me. some projects came up at his day job that will be requiring lots of overtime, and he would be unable to complete this until sometime in august. so i guess he didn't quit, i just need this up, say, yesterday. fear not! i have much up my sleeve, and this has to be up and running for sure by mid-july...
:O
you can still order through the site.
www.lettersbyjanna.com
i have some info that i put up there myself (that will be very obvious) but it tells you what you need to know.

off to take my happy pill. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vee said...

sorry to hear you tech guy quit!
i am going to look at the info on the site. :)

Talia said...

aarrrggh! sorry to hear that...it always takes a while to get a new business up and running!